Davidson Cottage circa 1860
Located in the historic Petticoat Lane,
Penola, South Australia.
Davidson Cottage circa 1860, was built on land purchased from Alexander Cameron (Mary MacKillop's uncle). It was made with pit-sawn timber and a shingle roof. In the 1890's the cottage was leased by the Anglican church for use as a Rectory. The building was purchased and restored by the Penola branch of the National Trust in 1987. The cottage has been refurbished and officially opened in October 2009.
Enjoy your very own Pilgrimage to the nearby
Mary MacKillop Centre.
Learn all about Mary MacKillop and where it all began for Australia's first Saint
In the heart of the Coonawarra Wine region
Perfect rendezvous location
Halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne
Walk to shops, cafes, hotels and restaurants
Centrally located for day trips within the Limestone Coast Region
Easy drive to Beaches, Caves, Mt Gambier's Blue Lake, Robe, Beachport
Self contained cottage for 1 couple
Queen size bed
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
See Tariffs page for pricing
**STAY 3 nights and receive a Complimentary bottle of wine and cheese platter**
***STAY for 5 nights, PAY for 4***
Well behaved dogs welcome (conditions apply)
Contact Leolla Ph 0400 646 699